Monday, September 01, 2008

Summers over

I've always considered the Labor Day long weekend to be the end of summer. The school year starting and all that. This is the first year I don't have classes or thesis to worry about. I will be starting something new. I haven't decided yet how much I'm going to talk about it on here. I guess we'll see.

This gives me an opportunity to try to do something about my sleeping pattern. Over the last few months I've been going to bed later and later. I want to try to get back to something reasonable. So I can actually do some work in the morning. If the reviews are particularly cranky in the next few days you'll know why.

Speaking of reading I am on pace to get through 250 books this year. I've had a very busy last few months as far as reading goes. I'm actually behind in my reviews. I'm going to try to catch up. There's been quite a bit on the Sudan campaign. Longtime readers of the blog can probably guess what the project involves.

No comments: