Saturday, June 14, 2008

Something Fishy At Macdonald Hall by Gordon Korman

Something Fishy At Macdonald Hall by Gordon Korman. Time for a little more nostalgia although come to think of it I may never have made it to this book in the series. Since apparently it was published in 2000. Considering I was reading issues of Jane's at that point. It's probably a little unlikely.

In any event this is the seventh and currently final book in the series although there's no real conclusion as such. Bruno and Boots instead of causing trouble must investigate a series of pranks that have been taking place . They keep getting the blame. At one point being up for expulsion from their private school. Characterization is rather stereotypical and there are no real insights here but it's still fun.

I actually laughed more reading this that I have during the last several "adult" humor novels I've read. I'm not sure if that says more about the books or me.

Recommended!

Is available through Abebooks.

No comments: